TYPES OF PRESENTATION:
- Award Paper Presentation
- Free Paper Oral Presentation
- E-Poster Presentation
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the APOA 2020 Account only.
Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline.
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts must include the following:
- Discussion & Conclusions
- Please download the Abstract Template for the complete guidelines.
- All abstracts must be strictly prepared in the format provided
- Abstract that is not adhering to the abstract template will not be entertained.
- The organisers of this event and the APOA take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
- By submitting his or her work, the author(s) consent to the publication of the abstract, and transfer and assign to the APOA the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases.
- Authors are responsible to ensure that the work is original and that it does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of party.
- Authors are responsible to obtain permission from any relevant regulatory authority and obtain consent where appropriate.